Missed HRT is this feeling due to this?

Posted , 3 users are following.

Hi Everyone 😘 okay where do I start? I begin my journey in Sep last year, terrible headaches, depression which lasted 5 mts, I really didn't think I was going to make it, however for weeks I have felt on top of the world, I had my life back 💃🏽💃🏽 But during this time I stopped taking my HRT for the last week, the fatigue has come Bk, obsessive thinking ( horrible stuff 😳wink I don't feel depressed but if my thoughts continue like this, I'm afraid it will all start again, I have started taking the HRT again, but wanted to know if anyone had this experience, need reassurance that the hormonal in balance has caused my lapse 🙏🏽 And that it will improve 🙏🏽🙏🏽🙏🏽

0 likes, 4 replies

4 Replies

• Posted

Every day wake up and think beautiful thoughts. Stay busy and think about positive things. Pray. I started taking good vitamins from a health store. Take lavender baths too. Walmart sells lavender Epsom salts baths and it relaxes you.
  • Posted

Hi Angie,

Just want to ask, what kind of hormone treatment are you on? Bio Identical or Synthetic ? Reason I ask is this. When women are going through peri and then full menapause our hormones are plummeting. Nothing is going to bring these hormones back to what they use to be when we felt our best except through replacement of these hormones. Our aging bodies are not making these hormones or very little of them at best. When we take hormones we get these levels up to where we feel good again. By quitting them, the hormones  deplete again and this is why you start feeling all these yucky symptoms come back. I am on BHRT, I will be on them for life. I believe they are what keep women healthy as we age and free from other problems so we can enjoy this time of our life to the fullest. Big difference in taking synthetic forms of HRT though. They are not meant to be on for long periods. These synthetics contain pregnant horse urine. A good dr will test your levels and keep them at optimal levels. Just what your body needs and adjust accordingly. If your doctor isn't monitering your levels there is no way to know what you need. Good Luck

• Posted

Thank you so much for this, I will ask my doctor to test my levels, I'm happy to take these for life if it means I can lead a fairly happy exsistence...🙏🏽??

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.