Missed one mini pill

Posted , 1 user is following.

Hello

I currently take norgeston and last night (sunday) I found out I had used up all the pills in the pack and had no more. The last time I had sex with my boyfriend was Friday night after I took a pill. We dont use condoms. I took a pill again on the Saturday night but we didnt have sex then Sunday as I said I didnt take the pill but no sex. I have now a prescription for the pill and will collect it later today so I plan on taking it as soon as I get it then again tonight at the normal time.

My question is do I have to wait two days to have sex again or do I have to use emergency contraception as I had sex on the friday and as sperm can live for up to five days thus meaning i could conceive as a result of not taking the pill sunday?

Hope that makes sense!

0 likes, 0 replies

0 Replies

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.