Missed Period

Posted , 1 user is following.

Hello I have always been regular with my period and never late. But suddenly in 2018 I had some life changing events to occur. I had my period in May but then I lost my job in May and I was stressed out terribly because I had financial hardships. So my cycle skipped June and July. I finally started working again in June and was doing good but then I fell and broke my ankle in 2 places in July and I was laid off due to my injury and I had to have surgery. So my period came on in August, September, and October but in this time I was stressed out again because I had no job, I was close to losing my car and house and I was behind on bills 😩😥! So my period didnt come on in November or December. My question is could this be due to my stress, or the fact that I had life changing events? Has any one ever had this happen? I'm kind of scared and i hope nothing is wrong with me because I really want kids one day and it scares me that period is doing this.

0 likes, 0 replies

0 Replies

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.