Mistake? Mdma

Posted , 5 users are following.

Hi guys, I may have made a mistake. I took some MDMA last night (about an 1/8 of a gram) very stupid, I know, but was wondering if it was possible if it could set me back a bit? Feeling a bit low/anxious today.

Thanks everyone

1 like, 6 replies

6 Replies

• Posted

Hello, it might it might not but if you keep doing it I guarantee it will!!!!

If it set you back just keep pushing forward. Just because you feel bad today doesn't mean it's from the MDMA but that stuff is so dam bad for your serotonin receptors so stop taking it!!!

God Bless!

• Posted

thanks for the comment, i won't be doing it any time soon smile
  • Posted

It's just a come down, dont worry about it, it's perfectly normal to feel like that the next day. Your mess wont be affected, rehydrate and take vit c and get plenty of fats and proteins
    • Posted

alright, thank you, have done that, wont be taking it again any time soon smile
  • Posted

I'm sure you'll be fine. just rest and relax. Worrying won't help. But, don't take it again... it doesn't mix well with SSRI's. Both drugs affect and change the chemical uptake in the brain, best not to mess with it even more. 

Get a good book to escape into! I'm sure you'll feel better soon. 

• Posted

Yeah MDMA aint no good for any kid of brain recovery as it sends your mind into a flase sense of happiness the feelings are probably the come down but different chems can play havoc with medications too you have to be careful are you on any meds if so I would avoid any trips and stuff take it from me lol.

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.