Mistake said about my operation?

Posted , 4 users are following.

If my mother made a mistake and said to a nurse I needed an operation because of an attack on me in the street and I quickly corrected my mother to the nurse and said no that was not the reason I needed the operation, would there be a problem would I not be treated for my health?

0 likes, 3 replies

3 Replies

• Posted

No of course not. The NHS doesn't work like that.

They will examine you and take a detailed history and make a decision based on clinical need

• Posted

you would not be offered an operation on the word of your mother. A Doctor would need to check you first. Is this question hypothetical ?

• Posted

My god an attack in the street ?? You must still be shaken up!! Those b.....ds dont care about anything but getting back to the their drug lair to tell their kingpin what theyve done in the name of their drugs-sheer cowardice!!!!

Like Ralph said an operation would not be suggested on what your mum says

There are proper laid down procedures with regards to decisions to operate

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.