Mixed Chest Pains & occasionally lower left arm pain (muscle)

Posted , 4 users are following.

Hello guys, i have been here numerous times for issues related to my abdomen a few years ago, and it was about a year agon after that went i started receiving a mixture of chest pains, which occasionally come and go for a year or just a bit less.

I went to many GP's to check out my issue, and mainly most of them said it was anxiety related, but i was unsure as this continued, i was scared it was my heart. I just turned 18 in September, and I have a very bad anxiety issue.

I Would consider having high blood pressure most of the time (not all the time) would cause me to have heart problems, and doctors said to forget about it, so after I had numerous tests, such as:

EKG

Blood and Urine tests

Chest Xray

I began forgetting about it, and actually things were getting a bit better, my IBS feels like its totally gone, and im feelign much better than i felt a year ago.

Now its mainly chest pains, and symptoms feel different at different times, sometimes its like a lightning shock on both sides, but mainly is on left, sometimes its also tight feelings, especially when i move, and it feels fine when exercising (heartburn when exercising), a feeling of specific area pain, and sometimes under the ribs. Just know i get a mixture of everything that comes and goes.(maybe muscle pains)

Also, sometimes lower arm muscle pains when i move it around.

thanks for reading, if anyone has any ideas would be appreciated, tired of going to doctors and they get a bit annoyed seeing me come for no reason everytime lol, so ill give them a break 😃 thanks!!!

0 likes, 15 replies

15 Replies

Report as inappropriate

Thanks for your help!

We want the forums to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the forums are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the forums is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.

newnav-down newnav-up