Mixed contraception... help?!!

Posted , 1 user is following.

Hi I’ve done something stupid- please no lectures about how stupid I am, I was desperate. Started to Bleed constantly on my nexplanon implant and didn’t want to for my honeymoon so I took some left over fenoella tablets. Now feel really hot and cold and have a really painful stomach- what can I do?? I also keep getting lower left back pain but don’t know if it’s related as I can’t recall when it started.. I’m scared please help!

0 likes, 1 reply

1 Reply

• Posted

I don't have any experience with those tablets before but I use to have the Nexplanon implant.

I know that doctors can give you birth control pills to help regular your periods for 3 months...wuthout there being a problem with having them in your system. If you are unsure or not feeling well though I would definately make a phone call to your doctor to be safe!

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.