Posted , 5 users are following.
Hi, ive recently been diagnosed with IBS if my coeliac test comes back negative and GP prescribed me peppermint oil which i,m taking - After reading several articals i have also started taking -
- Slippery elm - started today
- Multi-Dophilus - started a week ago
- Tumeric capsules - started today
- Oregano - scared to take yet because of all others
- Mebeverene - stated Monday
- Imodium - at least x 2 weekly
Do you think this is too much?
Last time i had to take imodium was two days ago - no BM since apart from lots of bloating and trapped gas. Since my flare up i have lost 7 pounds ( 1 week) and scared to eat anything. Last 2 days i have had sweet potatoe and carrot soup with gluten free bread. I am also using the Fodmap diet.
0 likes, 8 replies