Mo Mo Mo....Mono Christmas

Posted , 5 users are following.

Just want to wish everyone a merry Christmas and hope your day goes as well as it can, albeit it will most likely not be one of my favourite Christmas days. I've got family coming round and have this horrible fear I will shy away in my bedroom, but I'm sure they will understand. Orange juice for me, whilst the rest are on champagne. Special thanks to everyone who posts on here, whether you are 1 month in, 6 months 1 year or a superstar who has had the virus I the past but posts on here to help us that are suffering. whilst this is one of the most difficult years of my life, the support on here has been amazing and is probably the only thing that has kept me as calm as I can be. Here is to a healthier 2019 and I wish you all the best.

2 likes, 3 replies

3 Replies

• Posted

Very well said , I second all that and wish good health and good times to all in 2019 . Yes many thanks to all the superstars who have been through this nightmare and post their positive recover stories . I can not put it in words how much it has helped me too . THANKS AGAIN .

Best Wishes for 2019 to all

• Posted

hope we can all just 'get through ' today without feeling terrible . heres to a healthier 2019 for everybody on here suffering .

• Posted

Hey Dodge,

Absolutely agreeing with your wishes for a healthier 2019 for you and us all on the site, and hoping that you managed to get through Christmas Day as I know it can be very tough and hard when not feeling well and everyone else seems able to enjoy themselves, etc (even though what we see on the surface is not always the case in people's lives of course). I know for sure how hard it is to put a face on for family / friends / people in general when not feeling up to it, and hoping that people have been kind and understanding and compassionate the way we all should be to each other.

Hoping that you, David, Lori and everyone on the site can have a peaceful Christmas period and remember if yesterday was a stressful or busy one for you, take that extra rest remember your body needs recovery time. Thank you and everyone for all their kind words of support to me too this year despite my issues not directly relating to mono, very grateful for that and I for one am believing that 2019 is a going to be a year of recovery and breakthrough for you Dodge, David, Lori and everyone reading this!!!

And most of all beyond the hustle and bustle Christmas is really a time of a Saviour and because of that HOPE, and we can hold onto that hope for the future in our present circumstances. Hang in there guys.

Craig

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.