Moition Migraines Tips

Posted , 3 users are following.

Hi all

I'm really new to this I was diagnosed last month with CM1 after being admitted to hospital with migratory sensory phenomenon affecting tongue and left arm with migraine

Since coming out of hospital I have and a headache that never seems to go away no mater the amount of pain killers I take but I decided to go back to work. Work is a hour and half away from were I live but I have to go by bus last week I was sent home In really bad pain after being on the bus. I have also come to realize I'm affected in cars as well

I was wondering if anybody else had similar experiences and have any useful hints and tips on stopping motion hurting so much

I really feel like I'm losing control of my life so I need to work

Thanx in advance

Clare

0 likes, 5 replies

5 Replies

• Posted

Hi clare I'm not sure if same thing but I had decompression for pressure. But I'm left with dizziness and nausea, but not on the scale it was, I'm on tablets for this and does help, as I work part time as a domestic in a hospital so lots of up and down moments. Before the op I was very dizzy and head hurt a lot.
  • Posted

Hi There, clarey and hayley and others who are more experiences than me will give you support withe their experiences, but WOW..you are amazing..I suffered a lot..in one state I S BLAC OUT..AND HAD to give up my job..until now..I  still suffering bad and worse day just like you..bad the headached can be tremendous..dtill waiting for operation, but the good point is..at least you know what it is..you have to look forward what you are going to do with it..at least it had been diagnosed..every one being effected differently..just make sure you telling your health care professional that you are suffering do not just suffer in silent..only you and your doctors can help..but take it easy..I am so amaza that you still can carry on working..the drugs that my doctor/s giving me has effect at all in the end for me..so with their avice I also went to seek naturapathic advices..I also take supplement..as well as magnesium oil..so..be positive..but look after your self..I am sure there will be other people will help you and share their view..this web site is good
    • Posted

Thanx for the reply will go see my doc I just don't what him to say I can't work anymore

Take care of urself Clare :-)

• Posted

Let us know how you get on clare, but you need help with this condition, as said before you know what your facing now and you need some guidance as to what happens next, when things get too much hun you need to ask what can be done to help you, my neurosurgeon recommended decompression surgery as symptoms just controled my life. Now I feel I'm controlling my symptoms. Good luck hun x
    • Posted

Yes, I know, but at the end of the day, you have to listen to them, your health is most important thing isnt it, once your condition is better just like helen you will   able to go bwck to work until then you have to take it easy

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.