Mol low up to can someone explain this

Posted , 8 users are following.

i have been to see a new doctor this morning regarding the problems i have had withe bubble gum noises, straight away when he had read my notes he put aMRI request to the hospital and said i will hear within a week. he understood and said he was trained about PMR in a and e brilliant somebody who can relate to my problems.

he said please see me if you have ny more problems.

1 like, 9 replies

9 Replies

• Posted

can you tell me what you mean by bubble gum noises? And where?

• Posted

abother way to explain the noise is like when you squeeze bubble wrap, and it is in my head mostley on the right side and going down my neck

• Posted

Sounds like a keeper!! Hope he stays.

Don't understand your post title though

• Posted

sorry should say follow up to can someone explain this, which was a post that was sent out some weeks ago i think

• Posted

Lucky you Margaret, please keep us informed. 🙂

• Posted

Margaret, I am doing well thank you, everything under control, several projects for to summer, back walking still have a smile on my face. Life is GOOD! Broke my ski boots day after last day of skiing, how is that for timing!🙂

• Posted

Oh is that a bad thing or good thing?

We are having good weather this Easter i am visiting my son and his family, got a egg hunting day on sunday so will look forward to that as my grandson is only three.

take care kind regards Margaret

• Posted

Margaret, good thing got my last day in, was thinking about buying new liners, now would have to have a new buckle installed; so I will buy new boots. I get good discount being an instructor. The manufacturers and ski shops normally treat us pretty fair. I needed a new pair!🙂 Watch the candy Easter eggs!

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.