Mold like legions over arms legs and torso that come on with severe burn and itch.

Posted , 3 users are following.

I first started to feel a sting like sensation then intense burn and itch. Seen every kind of doctor for 3 years while I search natural treatments. Doctors couldn't help. I added oregano extract to my patented treatment that I have been perfecting but found and oregano supplement in pill form that works extremely well in decreasing the break out and riding my body of the ones I do have. In 4 weeks I notice a change. I thought I would offer this information to you all.

To avoid scratching when they first appear I have found that white vinegar soaked cotton swabs will stop the burn and itch and most time stop that break out. I have found that it is not harming my scalp to apply vinegar before shampoo. It relieves the itching and condition the hair and scalp. After applying to the skin please moisturize. In the bath it helps to use 3 drops of oregano extract into the bath and always use an antibacterial soap. I will be posting more but I am not an expert. I am still searching for permanent treatment so please share.

0 likes, 4 replies

4 Replies

• Posted

Is your diagnosis psoriasis or eczema?
    • Posted

Infectious diseases discharged me over 2 years ago. He didn't know so he diagnosed it as Mogellons but I read up on it and new better. I found that the papules start as a sting burning and itching. Then if scratched they turn dark and rise. If I sweeze the bump a clear fluid comes out. The vinegar stops the process. I have found that my break out is not as bad as most but its all over my body. I have managed to slow the process and for that I am so very grateful. The dermatologist called it dermatitis one year ago so I guess each will give a different diagnoses. Finally I begun to simply research methods to stop, slow, and bring the color back based on natural medicine that improves the skin. He said they would never go away and if I could I would show before and after pictures.

I had not seen my sister for about 4 years. A few weeks ago she asked me about a rash. When she told me I was so hurt because I didn't want anyone to go through this. I don't want to tell her story. I have invited her to join the forum. But I will say that in a matter of less than 4 month it went wild but I've shared my information with her and she's thanked me and swears it clearing.

• Posted

Thanks for sharing!
    • Posted

You are so welcome and I'm thankful that I found this forum. I am trying to bring attention to this with my providers as I research.

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.