Mole on Penis has Grown

Posted , 1 user is following.

Hello,

A few months ago I discovered two small brown moles on the neck of my penis that looked the same size. They do not hurt or itch or feel uncomfortable, but felt like a bump on top of the skin.

I showed my doctor, who didn't think they looked dangerous, but we monitored them for a month or so, and then he sent me to a dermatologist, just to be safe. I had them examined by the dermatologist, and he agreed that they did not look like anything to be concerned about, and the only reason to remove them would be cosmetic, so I decided to leave them alone.

I am now certain that one of the two moles has gotten larger. It is at least twice the size of the other mole when before they looked identical. The still don't hurt or itch - just feels like a bump on the skin.

I recently changed jobs and relocate, and just signed up for health insurance in another state. i believe it goes into effect on 7/1 and I cannot select a dermatologist or schedule an appointment until Mon. I know this is usually a process, and I was feeling stressed about, so thought i would see if i can get some answers here in the meantime.

Moles that change in size can't be good, right? I'll get a pic uploaded momentarily.

Thanks in advance.

0 likes, 1 reply

1 Reply

• Edited

The larger one is also a little darker as you can see..

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.