Moles and flashes

Posted , 4 users are following.

Does anyone have an increase in the number of moles with Cushing’s or see any  streak or a specks of light?  Could they be the sign of Cushing’s ?

0 likes, 3 replies

3 Replies

• Posted

Hi I have no experience of this myself but on the internet it does say that Cushings may cause eye disturbances.  It also says that in certain types of Cushings more moles may appear.  Do get this checked with your GP or Endocrinologist.  When you think of a symptom write it down then when you get an appointment you will not forget anything.  Best of luck and let us know how you get on.
  • Posted

Yes, I thought it was coincidence.  I did get new moles, mostly on my hands and legs. 
  • Posted

I did notice a lot of extra things popping up like freckles in weird places as well as skintags and as my symptoms worsened I've developed hard bumps all over my face

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.