Moles causing anxiety

Posted , 1 user is following.

I have a tiny little mole on my scalp, I have a few on my scalp that I've noticed recently, but this is a new mole. I'm 15, so I'm not nessecarily worried because it's a new mole, just because it gets a little bigger each day. It's fully symmetrical, no funny borders, totally normal mole. The question I'm wondering is do new moles develop by growing or do they just appear?

0 likes, 4 replies

4 Replies

• Posted

A doc will know immediately
    • Posted

Dont be afraid. They will remove the mole completely in about three seconds and then you never have to think about it again. They removed my daughters in mid sentence as the doctor was telling us he wanted to check it. Wallah it was gone. 
    • Posted

That's not too bad then. I don't even think it was growing now, just a trick of the mind. I probably will get them removed when I'm older though.

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.