Molluscum?

Posted , 5 users are following.

I have been putting this off for ages im hope that it would go away however things have gotten wose I belive I have molluscum on my penis.

im a 32 year old sexually active make so i'm worried it could be something bad.

Can anyone tell me if this looks like MCV?

i recently made the mistake of shaving and it has gotten worse

1 like, 5 replies

5 Replies

• Posted

I’m not a doc and the pic is not to clear but if you zoom in are those white dots in the centre, if so it could possibly be. I had if for a year. Just to be safe, stop shaving wash your hand and pat the area dry with a different towel to stop the spread. But again im not sure.

• Posted

Looks like MC. It's very contagious. I used to Apple Cider Vinegar to treat those bumps.

• Posted

Same, cryotheraphy was better for me so look into this NHS didnt offer however so I had to go privately

• Posted

Yeah, i had 2 sessions of cryotherapy but it didn't go away. Found this forum and others talked about ACV so i did it. I was so happy and regret it that i didn't do it sooner.

• Posted

I have been treating MC bumps with ACV soaked in cotton and applying bandage over it, before sleeping, from past 10 days.

1. Some turn black and fall-off, post which i apply metrogyl having iodine. Is this fine?

2. Some are red bump with black top. I keep applying ACV until it turns black and then follow #1. Is this right way?

3. To all others, i apply ACV. I dont prick, but before applying ACV i use alcohol to clean the bumps and surrounding. This takes to #2 and then #1.

I see 4 new ones, which i rigorously treat using above strategies. I got this after reading posts from anrique. Thanks to him and others for this effective home remedy.

Should i include salt water/baking soda bath?

Pls help with your suggestion of dealing with this virus.

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.