Posted , 3 users are following.
Hi! I know how you feel, probably very frustrated and upset. Don't worry, things will get better. I had molluscum for a total of 3-4 months. I will describe how I overcame molluscum.
- I found someone I trusted very much and talked to them whenever I felt overwhelmed and frustrated. This really helped me remain stable and uplifted me during emotional moments.
- I would change my underwear every morning and night. Never re-wore bottoms unless I washed them first.
- DO NOT SHAVE, just buy scissors and trim. Also air dry, do not pat with a towel to avoid spreading.
- Apply tea tree oil twice a day, I noticed it help get rid of some of the warts.
- Only burst/pop a wart if the white head is emerging from the top or else you may infect other areas. There will be a scar, but it will go away in a couple days. Taping helps suffocate the wart and can sometimes make the white head emerge faster.
- Do not scratch or touch any of the warts.
- Frequently wash your hands.
- Talk to your doctor. I was able to freeze the remaining warts in just two sessions. And had a couple follow ups to make sure it was completely gone and now it is! Freezing does not hurt and left no scars, in my case.
9. I waited 2 weeks before I decided to shave to make sure it was gone and changed razors repeatedly.
- Avoid reading these forums, often times I found myself spiraling reading horror stories. Remember every case is different!
- I know having molluscum is difficult and seems endless. But you WILL get through this. Good luck and fight these b******s!
1 like, 3 replies