Molluscum Contagiosum

Posted , 4 users are following.

imageimage

does this look like MC or something else? I noticed one or two start to form a little over a month ago. obviously there are more now, but some have gone away and grew back in different areas. they arent very painful, very little itching. but the number of them are increasing. ive been so stressed about them and i have an appointment in 2 weeks but i just need a second opinion.

0 likes, 3 replies

3 Replies

• Posted

Yes, it is. they are spreading like wild fire. what i did was tapping them so that it doesn't spread. Apple cider vinegar worked very well for me. i burned it ACV then it scrabbled then healed.

• Edited

Hi There,

I suffered with this a few years ago, and tried everything from warts treatment to cryo and any amount of creams and solutions

I visited a doctor for a 5th opinion and he advised the below.

Tweezers

Cotton bud

savlon (disinfectant cream)

plasters

Using tweezers squeeze the mollascum until it pops and you see a pearly white ball pop.

Wipe away the MC with a cotton bud

Using a 2nd cotton bud apply savlon to the area and discard the bud.

Cover the area with plaster

Disinfect Tweezers and continue.

I removed 3/4 per night until they were gone

Fortunately for me they never returned hope this helps!

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.