molluscum contagiosum wtf!!!!!!!

Posted , 2 users are following.

honestly, ive never even heard of this. thought i had herpes or something else going on until i was cleared by tests and the doctor took a look and told me it was MC.... this has been going on for a month now. kind of relieved it is MC (although still gross to me) and not herpes, but also embarrassed by it. i denied treatment of scraping. i dont like that idea and ive read a lot about this recently since being diagnosed. i would rather take the natural approach or home remedies (at least try to) and see where it gets me. what has worked best for you???? not knowing what this was at the time, i shaved my genitals and made it worse!!!!!! ugh, please let me know

0 likes, 1 reply

1 Reply

• Posted

hello idk12345 i know the feeling trust me!! there like little pimples that never go away and when you pop them a few baby ones pop up lol ,, im going to be honest and blunt with you ,, the home remedy i tried them all they did nothing for me i went to a dermitologist and he burned a few off ,,but you always have to go back because new ones form .. its not that bad going your not going to leave a scar or anything and i burned at least 18 of them and nothing left behind as far as any scars. Go make a appointment and get those suckers burned off and the minute you see another one you go see that dermitoligist again most of the time they wont charge you after your first visit because those things spread. If you do this you be fine just dont wait you be alright i had it bad wich prevented me having sex due to embarressment not to mention its highly contagious . But once its gone its gone for good. trust me you could have gotten something worse.. man up and get them burnt off and make as many appointments if need be and you be fine .

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.