Molluscum Home healing solution!!

Posted , 2 users are following.

Id like to share how we beat Molluscum. My daughter had it in the creases of her arms, one arm was so bad it had up to 20.She had this for about a year before I decided I HAD to do something. Some were big and red and some were small, just starting out. I learned there are 4 different stages to this virus. The last stage is where they get big and red, and nasty looking. I was told to leave it alone but they only got worse, and spread more! So this Is what we did to heal them within 4 weeks.

I created a scrub from Epsom Salt, a splash of Apple Cider Vinegar, coconut oil, and about 10 drops of Tea tree oil. We scrubbed the area morning and night. After this step we soaked a cotton ball in apple cider Vinegar, and dabbed the area, which really burned so be careful. I let this dry out, then I whipped up part coconut oil, and tea tree oil, used a Q-Tip to spread this around. Healed in 4 weeks! When they show the little white part in the middle I made sure to really scrubbed them, and really rubbed the ACV because this is the part the is contagious. Sometimes it would bleed. I also think by opening them up with the scrub, helped the healing AVC and tea tree oil get in there and wipe out the virus.

0 likes, 3 replies

3 Replies

• Posted

***JUST TO EDIT, WE DID ALL STEPS TWICE A DAY***
  • Posted

Not to sound ignorant, but what were you scrubbing them with? Wash rag? My daughter has this and they are spreading and she’s getting sensitive to the whole issue.
    • Posted

I used my hand to scrub. However-Another update*** They turned into little scabs yes, and the bumps were gone. But they came back. Maybe because I allowed her to go swimming? Its the summer, in Florida. I finally decided to take her to the dermatologist which I wish I would have done in the beginning maybe they wouldn't have spread so much. They used the Beetlejuice on her arm. Right now we are in day 4. They are little scabs, about 12 of them, I wont lie they look pretty gnarly. Doc said give it a week they should be healing. We have a 2nd appointment in 4 weeks which I am keeping unless they all disappear before then.

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.