Mona Lisa touch

Posted , 25 users are following.

I had a consultation yesterday with the doctor to schedule the Mona Lisa touch… After five years of urinary trac infections as a result of the atrophy I'm going to go for it… Let me know if anyone here has had success with it or what your results have been if you have had the treatments

Through the holidays went through another UTI with pain and more antibiotics. At wits end

4 likes, 114 replies

114 Replies

Prev
  • Posted

For 1 yr after a year of hell,i barely felt any irritation. I think the main thing is i had bought looser pants and underwear,sure enough gained the weight back, now the seam hits me wrong and is too tight in the crotch. Ouch! Time for me to diet. My irritation is almost exclusively vulva.
  • Posted

I have had the treatment and really notice a difference. I have also had a follow up a year later but I think I should have gone sooner than a year. I notice when it is time to have a touch-up.

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.