Mona Lisa touch

Posted , 3 users are following.

I had Mona Lisa touch done. Doc did 4 treatments was burning in urethra it took 4 docs before I was diagnosed I was told due to lack of extrogen I had dryness was told to buy coconut oil what a difference I still have to use it occasionally. I had breast cancer so can't take estrogen. I don't think she should have done the fourth treatment I felt better before that she only did it 10 days ago so I guess I'm still healing

1 like, 4 replies

4 Replies

• Posted

Hi Whats the Mona Lisa touch? And thanks for advice about coconut oil

Sue 

• Posted

I had it done for burning in my urethra.  It took 4 docs to diagnose me.  I've  been burning since last week.  Treatments were working but I have Uti and seeing doc tomorrow.  I can't take estrogen due to breast cancer but coconut oil makes you feel good.  The insurance doesn't cover it.  It cost me $2000.

• Posted

Hi Lindab

How are you feeling now?  I hope better after time for healing.  Please keep us posted.

thank you

wendy

• Posted

Hi Wendy the treatments are working but I just had urethritis major burning saw doc last week on antibiotics I had it 3 times this year never had it before gonna see her on wed to discuss other options burned a little bit last night used coconut oil which helps but I have over active bladder which doesn't help either 

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.