Monday another week to fight whatever's wrong

Posted , 6 users are following.

So last night was OK had bit of energy 2pm went to sleep after looking film only way to get relaxed wake up 530am feel same again sick feeling in stomach mind paying song verse can't stopit tired want to sleep bit more but can't makes me feel sicker and hard to get up or motivate even though things I could do but this things is pulling me down don't seem like a lot but every day same knowing gonna go through it all again kills me so I take my xanax to stop me stressing wish someone had similar or an answer if is anxiety I'll get up to do stuff but I'll be like a zombie what that boost or energy feeling have no reason to worry only this feeling again now makes me irritable angrynover little things worry not gonna sort it need it symptoms daily tired ,sick feeling stomach, mind negative ,mind chatter,teeth metallic numb,in a daze ,dry mouth ,no appetite ,pins needles ,numbness in hands legs go sleep no feeling constant worry from all this ? Any meds or idears so many wasted years different symptoms no diagnosed fighting it is getting harder like to hear anyone else similar Greta forum this so sad read others too silent invisible illness

0 likes, 10 replies

10 Replies

• Posted

Hey! I'm glad you shared your story And I'm glad to be apart of other people sharing that share my condition. I have panic attacks and agoraphobia. I think you might be developing depression. Prozac is a good drug how ever it take two weeks to work. It might be time to make an appointment with a psychiatrist if you hvent already. This is completely treatable and you will be fine. It may seem hard right now but we will all get through this. Just remeber one step at a time. Can't wait to heAt more from you.
    • Posted

Thanks I heard a lot about prozac same as all drugs hit or miss off corse it will chase depression how can something that gets ubdown not but they say u suffer depressions u think but why what's the main course I need something want enjoy life and been so long don't know how I come so far so much suffering and hope you get there
  • Posted

It's very strange you say about the song going round in your head - when my anxiety was at it's highest in the ngiht, I would wake up with one particular song I'd heard in the daytime just RACING through my head, like the whole song, in fast forward. I didn't know if I was the only one! It's such a weird feeling.

I've been on Citalopram for 6 weeks and I am much better now. I know things like Xanex are short term where as SSRI's like Cit are slowly released in to the system therfore it's tough at first but a few weeks in and you're great. About 8 weeks to 4 weeks ago (so about 4 weeks in total) I was a mess - every minute felt like an hour, and every hour like a day. Honestly. i'm in a much better place now. I don't know if you've tried citalopram?

• Posted

Thanks no I haven't tried any so far was hoping go away lol after 15 years of difernt symptoms I look it up I want to come off xnax I need something lift my mood and mostly stop the tiredness sick feeling did u have any other symptoms holly

• Posted

Hi Nick

Yes severe anxiety so nausia sweating, feeling dizzy, out of control, racing heart, racing mind, panicky feelings, stomach churning. You name it!

• Posted

...now after 6 weeks on cit I am 90% better
    • Posted

That's awesome think I'd cry for hours if I had that happen never get racing heart only thing but all rest and more most draining is waking up sick every day and knowing it night before its a killer thanks holl
  • Posted

Anxiety causes all those symptoms I'm afraid.  I've had them all.  You are not alone.  Have you tried talking to your doctor?
    • Posted

I have no doctor registers at moment I need to but I have to leave where I am now to see one its hard I'm in Holland moment its private here and in don't can't work and I've never claimed benefits I need to sort a doc out I get my nxnax private but the rest I can't afford in have a long road to take but need to I just keep hoping it'll go o know I have to sort itn
  • Posted

Hey Nick,

you didn't mention how long you have been on the Xanax...but I'd read and heard that it can turn on you. Meaning what it was meant to treat, quits working and maybe making it worse. Never go off a benzo with out doctors advice and a good plan on weaning. If I were you I'd find a good SSRI and once you get 3 months into it, start the wean and just see f you don't feel better.

ask your doctor...bring a list with you just in case you forget all the stuff you need to tell him/her.

you need to speak with a doctor, don't worry it'll get better soon!

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.