Monitor goes back tomorrow nocturnal thuds trigeminy

Posted , 2 users are following.

hi group,

just checking in, i am returning my 5 day monitor tomorrow that recorded plenty of palpitations of various type..

they seem to get rolling after diner, then in bed, woke up 4 am with tri geminy skips, multiple thuds, man, i have had these episodes for decades and this sleep interruption is a new thing...i hope it is a vagus, digestive thing...but my cardiologist

dispells this in a polite way as internet folly....so, tomorrow I listen and go over the monitor report....hope all is status quo

with the rest ..... have a good night and day..

0 likes, 1 reply

1 Reply

• Edited

its wonderful you get such quick feedback i had my holter in July and seeng the cardiologist in february . Good luck

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.