Mono

Posted , 2 users are following.

so on november 20th i had a pain in my stomach and back went to doc said its normal got really bad so went back the 23rd said i was normal. the saturday after my throat starting hurting kinda went away then cane back and lingered for weeks. went to ent doc said i was normal. he did a scope was all normal. then got tested for mono amd strep was all normal. then the dizziness dry mouth head aches body aches acid reflex all started and started gettimg worse went back ti the doctor said i was normal. if im normal why am i having this? so i went back in they said its a tooth infection i couldnt do the pain in my ear and throat and stomach so i went back in. tested me for mono and it was positeve. its been 6-7 weeks its like i get a new symptom every ither day. can mono cause all this?

0 likes, 1 reply

1 Reply

• Posted

Hi Cory,

Mono can definitely cause those symptoms. It's an illness that pervades every system in your body. I had an extremely irritated digestive system, nausea, neurological symptoms, sore throat, fever, arthritis, loss of appetite - and much more. You're at the very start of the infection so it's quite normal (albeit horrible) for new symptoms to pop up. Some daily!

Hang in there and get as much rest as you can. I hope you feel better soon.

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.