Mono chest pains

Posted , 2 users are following.

Just wondering if anybody else experienced chest pains? If so, when did they go away?

0 likes, 3 replies

3 Replies

• Posted

I had bad chest tightness in the beginning i still have a little chest tightness/discomfort on the left side but not nearly as bad now. Ekg and monitor & everything turned out fine. This virus is awful. Feel better

Jay

• Posted

Thanks Jay! You given me some reassurance that things will be ok. Its a very scary virus! These chest pains and along with stomach pains have my anxiety through the roof which I'm sure is lagging in my recovery. Just hope I feel good and normal again some day soon. I have 4 little ones ages 2-7 and rest sometimes isn't a option and they need their mama to be well. Your kinds words have really helped! Thanks again for responding!

• Posted

Hope you start feeling better as well! What does MM stand for?

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.