Month 8, 5 good days, breathing issues and rib and pain pain

Posted , 5 users are following.

So I’m 8 months in and I’ve had 5 amazing days!! The best i had ever had before was 1 day so definitely seeing improvement however I had my gallbladder out 2 years ago now starting to get pain where it used to be and all in my back radiating pain, feeling sick, extreme fatigue again, pins and needles just genuinely feeling crap again! Anyone have similar 

0 likes, 5 replies

5 Replies

• Posted

Hey Rosanna,

That's great to hear you've had a few good days - really hoping and believing this is the start of full and meaningful recovery. Remember it still takes time, so hang in there. So sorry to hear you're having that pain where the gallbladder was taken out, really thinking of you and I know what it's like to feel like you're making progress only to be set back again - it's so discouraging and takes confidence away - praying that God helps this hard time to pass over quickly Rosanna and get you back on your feet again, really believe that He will, in Jesus' name.

Craig

• Posted

Hi Rosanna, I’m just over 10 months and have had terrible pain in my gallbladder area. It didn’t start until around 4 months in tho , did yours start straight away?
  • Posted

If the pain is one sided and accompanied by or followed by itchy spots then it could be shingles. I have had this a couple of times during my year of mono. Along my jaw and on my rib cage.The shingles virus is more likely to flare up when your immune system is weakened by for example mono.
  • Posted

YAY on your good days smile Can't wait to have 5 in a row LOL As for your pain. I have rib and back pain with shortness of breath. I think it is pretty normal? 

• Posted

Oh the time will come Wendi I really believe when you will have many normal days in a row - really hoping and praying this can be much sooner than later. I had pain in the chest area during the virus which was from the glands in there, that maybe could have something to do with any pain in that area, just around the rib area in the middle - really hoping this pain settles soon and thinking of you.

Craig

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.