MONTH 8

Posted , 3 users are following.

Hi everyone just an update, feel fairly OK however last few days Ive started to feel a bit dizzy again. I was put on levothyroxine in December. It was going well felt better but last few days have been a bit different. Last Wednesday I lost a relative and I think the shock must have made me have symptoms again. Either that or its the medication im on, hoping its just a blip on the way to full recovery. Still taking vitamins daily drinking plenty of water and getting plenty of rest. Exercising more often too but not to the point where I knacker my self. If anyone could tell me though whether shock hinders recover I'd be most grateful people

Peace out

0 likes, 1 reply

1 Reply

• Posted

Hi Jelley,

I lost my grandmother and family dog of 11 years in the same week, a few weeks ago. It definitely took it out of me and made it even more difficult to cope, but I didn't have the horrible relapse I was expecting. It sounds like you are well on your way to recovery, so keep up the good regime. smile 

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.