Month 9 and I’m getting better

Posted , 6 users are following.

Finally! I’ve had no neck ache for 2 weeks solid , slight ache in my legs but apart from that everything seems to have just disappeared. I had a really rough time with this illness, the first 6 months were by far the worst. The neck pain I experienced is like nothing I’ve ever known! The tiredness also over the  last few weeks it’s got so much better. The only thing I really suffer with now is slight achy legs which is new and anxiety. But I have other things going on which isn’t mono related which is probably to cause for that! I can’t beljebe I’m even writing this post, 9 months of being sick every single day really takes its toll, I may just be having a good patch and may get poorly again who Knows. But for now I’m so happy it’s gone! 

0 likes, 5 replies

5 Replies

• Posted

It definitely does take its took Rosanna, it took me a while to get my confidence back again after mono. I'm really pleased to hear that things have settled a bit, really hoping and believing this is the start of full recovery. You deserve it so much having been through this horrible time! The aches and pains will all disappear too, I had that after 9 months too some joint point and weird bruising in my arms and legs, but it didn't last too long and things settled as my body recovered. I actually think that's a sign that your body is on its final push of getting rid of this thing!

Craig

• Posted

So happy for you that your doing so much better that's really good to hear! I hope your keep doing well you have come a far way and you truly deserve to be better I believe in you and that you will make recovery 100% .

• Posted

Remember Ravyn that full recovery will come for you too, just hang in there as I know it's been so tough right now - you WILL get over this, trusting in Jesus' healing and compassion - sometimes things try us and push us to the very edge, but this won't defeat you Ravyn, God will help and strengthen you and bring you through it I totally believe that 100%.

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.