mood enhancer?

Posted , 4 users are following.

I started on Saturday - no nasty side effects yet, but I do seem to be incredibly happy.

I'm not spaced out just in a really good mood since starting on the blue pills. I wondered if anyone else had this effect?

0 likes, 4 replies

4 Replies

• Posted

I don't remember being ecstatic or anything like that but I would imagine you could put your happy state down to the fact that you are being positive and doing something about your weight loss...long may it continue!!
  • Posted

Hey sashh,

I have also found myself alot happier, but i think its down to the thought that i may actually do it this time, i,m gonna be thin(ner)!!!Yippeeee! :D

I wish you much success.

• Posted

Hi Sarah

I think its about change in diet and positive attitude, i felt the same feelings as you when i began. The forum is a great help and has kept me going when it got tough

good luck,

Carley x

• Posted

Thanks for the positive thoughts.

Yes it could be a positive attitude, but I had a similar experience with some pain killers a while ago and it's the same kind of happy if you know what I mean.

But as side effects go if it is I can't complain. If itt isn't it's not a bad thing

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.