Mood swings anxioty

Posted , 4 users are following.

Hi I think I'm going through the menapause, my periods are regular but only 2 days of light bleeding, normally give heavy, but I get really anxious and my moods are terrible, I have two weeks feeling good then the other two weeks realy angry can't deal with any stress. Anyone else feel like this. Xx

0 likes, 6 replies

6 Replies

• Posted

Sounds like you are in Perimenopause and this sounds fairly typical for many women. Hateful as it is, it's a phase I went through. I used to chart how I was feeling to see the pattern and now I am hopefully heading into full menopause. Haven't had a period since 12/14.....there may be many ups and downs. Promise, it does get better. Things are finally settling down for me, but I do remember those days you are having.

Sending you big hugs,

Annie

• Posted

Thanks Annie, I do feel I'm going mad do e times, nice to know other people feel the same. Xx
  • Posted

Sounds like Perimenopause to me. How old are you. I understand what you are going through it is bad with the moods one day you feel fine then the next day you feel lousy thats like myself 

I am post menopausal and I still get those moods where i am angry or crying or just want to be alone.

• Posted

Hi Susan yes I'm the big 50 tomorrow, woke up this morning so angry. Going lady's day today got no interest in going. My husband only has to talk to

Me and I jump downs he's throat. Just feel I have a build up of anger inside.

• Posted

Thats the same with me I tend to jump on my boyfriend too at times when I am not feeling good 

Just get crappy and irritated and jumpy and paniky

• Posted

Hi yes, i went down the same path.  Have been told i am peri, im 50.  Periods all over the place.  Read some stuff, am drinking green tea (natural photoestrogen) plant based, is working been drinking the stuff for over 4 weeks, can feel a difference makes me feel healthy, no moodiness, dont like the stuff but have made myself like it out of desperation to not feel so anxious.  Also take Agus Castus and magnesium and vit Bs. is working for me. Hope my story helps.x

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.