Moody and depressed

Posted , 8 users are following.

These symptoms are to unbearable at times, More anxieties, moody depressed angry tired just not myself. Today was not so hot got anxious cried, got angry, just not myself weak at times just want to hide away but how can I when I have to go out then I have been sneezing alot through this menopause to where my nose is running and the dryness and blowing it make it bleed at times when is this going to stop does anybody know when this will all end with these symptoms stuck with out knowingcryFeel like crying. frownfeel disgusted at times because of all the symptomsquestionfeeling unknown when is this going to go away

1 like, 10 replies

10 Replies

• Posted

Awww you have come to the right place. Most ladies on here will know exactly how you feel. Its will eventually go. Just hang in there
    • Posted

Thank for your kind words. I can't wait until this all passes. 
  • Posted

I totally get what you are saying Susan,yesterday I had my worse day yet and I found this discussion forum and it was such a good help to see I wasn't alone,so today I feel a little better as I am trying to look forward to the day I will also get an answer that will help me but I now know we will as we have the power from all these wonderful women who have gone through or going through what we are to help us. 
    • Posted

I'm glad you found this forum Thanks for the input hope you feel better hugs to you and every body else
  • Posted

Hi Susan I'm exactly same don't want to do anything and the itching is driving me mad more itching round my neck and head coming out in heat bumps don't know Hong long it's going to last also when I go docs I think they think I'm imagining it
    • Posted

Sorry to hear this hope you feel better. I will keep you in my prayers
  • Posted

Hi Susan ,I too suffer from these roller coaster emotions ,ranging from anger,depression and anxiety ,used to have at least one week of the month around ovulation time that I felt " normal " didn't even have that this month ,hope not a sign of things to come ! I am 50 next month which isn't helping ! Yesterday after a lovely 5 mile walk with friends and dog , I took to my bed and ate cake for the rest of the day completely lacking any motivation to do anything else , am usually on the go all the time , working 3 days a week on a busy ward , grand daughter sitting etc but not yesterday ! Felt so fat and guilty consuming all that cake ! My poor husband who is very long suffering ( not sure how much longer for ! ) finds it very hard to suffer the "rejection" from me , he is very tactile !!! Unfortunately relationships in the bedroom dept are virtually non existent (thanks to me ) ! This is a very hard time in a lot of womens lives , not only are we suffering hormonal problems ,but we are also juggling lots of other balls , elderly parents, offspring , grand children and work , the list goes on ! I know we need to be kind to ourselves but the guilt I feel for affecting thoss around me (predominantly husband) is very great ! Feel like I just want to be left alone most of the time ! Anyway am hoping that one day this will all come to an end ,am considering HRT but whilst it may ( or may not ) make me feel better now ,I realise that it only delays the symptoms ! To cut a very long story short you most definitely are not alone . Best wishes to you ! 
  • Posted

Hi Susan I know they are really crappy times when the hormones are in a whirlwind!! I am at this point too have had anxiety ..light bleeding for 3 weeks when I hadn't had a period in like 6 months now full on..ugh! The key thing that gets me to continue on is that although it is so frightening and makes you feel like you are falling apart it is normal for us to feel all these crazy symptoms. I sort of wish I could find a really good book about it that almost puts you in a place where you can laugh about it..if anyone finds one let me know. Sometimes you read so much "serious" stuff it gets old...need something to lightening it up I guess - know that we are here for you!!

• Posted

I don't know if you are much of a coffee drinker, but last week I decided it was time to give up coffee, again, and really, really cut back on sugar. It was very difficult changing habits, especially things I looked forward to at different times of the day, but my heart racing is gone and I generally feel much more mellow and able to handle all the things that come in a day. Been trying to cut down on the processed foods too, and getting in more fresh fruit and oatmeal, things like that. Don't know if that helps, but it's a pretty easy place to start! Hang in there!

• Posted

Thank you for the advise I don't drink coffee but I tend to drink ginger ale because of stomach issues, I do need to cut down on the sweets though. I am diabetic and sometime I need a little bit of sugar once in a while.

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.