More advice please!

Posted , 2 users are following.

Hi everyone after spending months trying numerous BP medications my Dr today has now prescribed Felodipine. Every single one so far has given my dreadful side effects with Amlodipine being the worst so far.

Assuming Felodipine is within a similar category I'm dreading the next episode. I cant seem to find a huge amount of information on this drug so wondered if anyone has any experiences they could share?

My BP with no medication

is 153/86 and 144/84 with a low dose of pretty much everything else. Any advice would be much appreciated

0 likes, 1 reply

1 Reply

• Posted

Medications can effect the body in bad ways, but its good to work with what you have and try to look after your health as much as you can. Stay away from high sugars.

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.