More evidence for PIP after the dead line

Posted , 5 users are following.

Hi, everyone.

I have requested support letter to my husband's and his doctor for his PIP MR.

The GP's letter arrived in time, so I sent it with other support documents.

His doctor has been away, so we received his letter today.

The. Dead line for MR is over and  I think they already has started looking his case again.

Do you think we should send doctor's letter anyway?

0 likes, 4 replies

4 Replies

• Posted

You could ring them and ask for some advice in regards to this. Then at least you'll know whether to forward it on to them.

Mark

• Posted

I agree with Michelle, send a copy of it anyway. MR decisions can sometimes take a while. Also bear in mind that most MR decisions do remain the same so be prepared to take it to tribunal. What other evidence have you sent? The more the better because they don't often contact anyone for evidence.

• Posted

Thank you everyone for the advice. I rang them and they told me to send it  anyway asap. I posted today. I have already sent a letter from GP and social worker, photos of his aid (handle in the bathroom and so on), and my statement as  his carer.

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.