more injections

Posted , 2 users are following.

hi everybody , not been on for a while , just catching up on new topics on here. today i had some more injections , and so far it feels different to the last lot i had , which didnt really do much, so im trying to be positive , the doc says she wants to try and avoid surgery with this shoulder and try all other treatments first so im just gonna go along with the flow. anyway i hope all you fellow sufferers are ok and getting some relief :-)

1 like, 9 replies

9 Replies

• Posted

Well HELLO stranger......thought you had gone into hiding or something.

how have you been? How are your meds going, are you getting any sleep?

ive just hit the 6 week post op stage and doing ok. Still sleeping in my recliner chair, but find it very comfy. Good to hear your still alive and kicking old friend 😘❌❌❌❌

• Posted

hi kerri

i had some more injections yesterday and although my arm feels a bit numb , it seems to of helped more than the last lot did , so fingers crossed . been sleeping better to , still a little erratic but better than before , gonna go back to work next week see how it goes , hopefully i will be ok . its seems ages since your op , thought you would of been over it by now , its taking a while ?.

• Posted

Woo Hoo going back to work, you sure must be feeling a fair bit better and that is great news 😊

My op has a very slow recovery rate. Up to 3 months of discomfort and 12-18 months before full range and motion back to normal. But......heading in the right direction, that's the main thing πŸ˜„.

So happy your going back to work Hun......what do you do?

you take it easy....just ease on back into it.....huh?? Sending you squishy but gentle hugs 😘❌❌❌❌

• Posted

i have no choice really about work , gotta go back whether i like it or not because no work = no money , thanks for the hug lol
    • Posted

Just take it easy huh??.....I hope it's a job using your brain rather than your brawn. Are your employers aware and sympathetic to your shoulder problem. I'll be thinking of you......let us know how you go 😘❌❌❌❌
    • Posted

more brawn than brain lol and climbing :-( im gonna have to hold on tight lol as for the employer i cant tell them or i wouldnt be allowed on site , but ile just be careful .
    • Posted

Oh no....you be damn careful young man....lol

How long have you not been at work for?Β 

Have you been on sick leave? Do they not want a clearance letter that you are fit for work? Climbing......oh my goodness. Now I'm worried for you 😩

• Posted

its another company im starting with ,i had to resign last job because i thought rest might help , it didnt and now its a case of having to work whether i want to or not , i cant live on what the government pay out in sick benefits :-(
    • Posted

Oh now I understand. You poor thing having to work when your in that sort of pain. Take it easy and don't over do it.

I'll be thinking of you....

Sending you GOOD karma, gentle hugs and I might send you a little Angel to watch over you πŸ‘ΌπŸ‘ΌπŸ‘ΌπŸ‘ΌπŸ‘ΌπŸ‘Ό

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.