More of the side effects I forgot to mention

Posted , 3 users are following.

You may notice that I posted earlier about my withdrawals. It IS actually getting better. I have taken myself off all vitamins and herbs, just as a precaution. Yes, even the daily multivitamin. The only thing i will take now is a Hair,Skin & Nails gummy vitamin and sometimes a pack of GNC Women's vitamins. These seem to be safe and have no side effects which is why I continue them. I wanted to come back to the forum because

I forgot to mention alot of the side effects of the coming off zoloft. 

ANGER

DEEPER DEPRESSION

MORE STRESS

EARACHES

A GENERAL WEIRD FEELING

CRYING SPELLS

NOT ABLE TO HANDLE A SIMPLE TASK

NOT ABLE TO REMEMBER THE QUESTION I WAS ASKED 2 MINUTES AGO (this is soooooo embarassing!!!)

JOINT ACHES

However, I have been sleeping better and having less racing thoughts at night. I also have begun going back to the gym, so I know this is helping. Wish I would have done it right when I went off the zoloft, might have saved me alot of heartache. I would suggest this to anyone coming off the zoloft. Exercise. It sucks, I know, TRUST ME. But you will feel better and look better and it gives you something else to focus on besides your depression and worries.

I still have a TON of 100mg pills left, sometimes I wonder if i should do a tiny dose to maintain , but i dont even want to backtrack onto that devil medication. GRRRR

Will keep yall posted and let you know how the Psych appointment goes in January. Happy Holidays, All!

0 likes, 5 replies

5 Replies

• Posted

Thank you for the info! I have not seen your previous post...how come you are also coming off multivitamins etc? 
    • Posted

i was noticing that some of them were contributing to my anxiety and other things. its probably an allergy to green #6 or something silly like that, i am trying to do process of elimination.....so that i can make it through a day functioning like a normal human being. and even though there is no "NORMAL" i want to feel even level and balanced. im always taking so many meds (RX, vitamins, supplements, energy drinks, etc.) so it couldn't hurt i figured.

so that's why, just a little experiment im trying. 

• Posted

Ah okay...It sounds like a good idea! I agree thrre is no general normal for people. ..I like to think of my feeling functional as my own 'normal'..If that makes sense?

I have cut down to one coffee a day and have changed my diet...no junk food, processed foods etc and more of brown rice etc...and just started taking vitamin and cod liver supplements.  It could be placebo but I really think it's working.  What goes in affects the head that's how I see it!

• Posted

yep. i agree on your definition of normal!! feeling functional , not happi, high, low, sad, mad, stressed, etc . that is normal to me. wish there was a magic pill for that!
    • Posted

wait, take out that "not happi" ...... jibberish!!

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.