More shrinkage

Posted , 3 users are following.

Hi Lovely ladies. I just did my 6 month mark Post UFE Ultra sound today and my uterus volume has decreased from 738cc before UFE to 215cc😃. I had expelled my 2 largest fibs and whatever fibs left have shrunk by half so far. Am so grateful and thankful for this.🙏. Keep the hope up ladies. Thanks to this wonderful support grp💕

5 likes, 8 replies

8 Replies

• Posted

Great news!!!! So happy for you 😊

• Posted

How is your healing journey getting along Tracy?

• Posted

Well as you know it was tough because I developed an infection and had three hospital admissions and lost so much work time and energy. But I am fine now, more than fine as I posted somewhere else here. At about 3 months my MRI already showed a reduction in volume of 60 percent. I expelled a fibroid like you and the other submucosal seems to have melted into nonexistence. My belly is flat, my anemia is over, my bladder is back to work as it should, and my periods are painless and so light I keep waiting for the real thing to start. I am now 4 months post-op. Best decision ever!

• Posted

wow am happy for you sister cant wait to have mine done . how was the whole process afterwards did you bleed and how did you expel the largest 2

• Posted

Well I have written my story somewhere here, but at about 2 month mark I experienced very bad cramps and later I realized that my uterus was trying to get the dead fibs out and out they came few days after each other. Those were my largest submucosal ones. I guess the other smaller ones will just keep shrinking as my ultrasound results showed this week.

Wishing you all the best. Keep us posted gal.

• Posted

thank you sis sure will update after the procedure

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.