More strange results!!

Posted , 1 user is following.

So, I have some but not all of the symptoms of cushings ..... I have had two blood test results showing high cortisol at 900 & then 700 with a top range of 500, a 24 hour urine test which showed normal levels of cortisol and now I have just had the results from a saliva test.  My blood tests were done at 10am and the 12 O'clock saliva showed 14.6, with the top range of 7.6 but then the rest fo the day within range, my wake up cortisol is at the bottom of the range. It seems all the tests around late morning are showing excessive cortisol.  Is this what they mean by cyclical cushings or is it just coincidence?  Not sure what to make of it as I did 6 saliva samples and the 12 was double the top range and the 2pm was slightly over the top range but the rest were normal.

0 likes, 0 replies

0 Replies

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.