Posted , 5 users are following.
Hi for those of you who know me, I just wanted to share some news and ask advice. I recently broke my toe two weeks after my operation. Due to that my bungion has returned. I also have a floppy toe after a tendon release on my second toe.. I am due to go back on the. First of Sept to review my foot and discuss another operation. I have A spur on my heel, which has inflamed my Achilis Tendon, after struggling now with various treatments, physio, ultra sound steroid injection and a wait of over a year to see a different Orthopedic Consultant I went to see someone last week.. It appears my tendon is so inflamed no there is no option but to have surgery. One to remove the spur and two to sort out the tendon.. I was quite shocked to get such a prompt diagnoses. Not only am I having surgery but I am booked in for next month. The new consultant has told me no way will I be able to have my bungion on the other foot done until this Is sorted.. He has offered to take on the care of my floppy to and bungion once I have recovered from the tendon one.. It's all taken me aback and I am in a dilemma what to do re the bungion op.. Keep my original doctor for the bungion one but delay the appointment or switch it all to the one consultant.. At the moment they are at different hospitals... 😕
0 likes, 13 replies