Morning anxiety and nausea

Posted , 11 users are following.

Hi all,

I have developed morning anxiety attacks over the last couple of weeks. This is new to my anxiety which I have had for 3 months all caused by ptsd from operations.

Spot on 4am every morning I'll awake with heart pulpitations, sweaty palms, tingling in arms, nausea and will start to pacing the house for 3 hrs until I go to work.

This sets the day up with anxiety until the sun goes down and all symptons disappear and have no problems falling asleep.

I have tried breathing techniques but hasn't helped.

What has helped others with this same problem? Need to break the cycle somehow?

1 like, 17 replies

17 Replies

Prev
  • Posted

It's your adrenal glands!

High cortisol I bet!

Get tested or you'll regret it later!

• Posted

Hey lind45511, 

I have the same issues. Like I’ll wake up and be nauseous and then it will go away as the day goes by. I think it has to do with coffee . 

How did you resolve this?

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.