Morning blood sugar became high after taking medication

Posted , 1 user is following.

Hello,

I was diagnosed with type 2 diabetes.

Last few years I wasn't on any medication, my morning blood sugar was between 120 - 160.

my hba1c was going lower, 7.3. normal range should be 6 and under.

My doctor suggest me taking insulin. Nuvomix. my morning bs went between 160 - 180.

another doctor said i shouldn't be taking insulin. Because my insulin levels are normal, but my body not taking them right. so he gave me Diamicron. My morning BS went up and my hba1c went up to 9.

He changed my medication to Janumet long lasting. My current Morning BS is between 280 - 300ish...

Seriously what the heck is going on.!?!?

I feel the doctors are making a huge mistake!

something is deff. wrong! Numbers don't lie!

they don't listen to me. Telling me they are the doctors.

Now he subscribed me another insulin shot... i am scared to take it. already still suffering from constant nausea because of Janumet for the past 2 weeks.

few years ago my Morning blood sugar was 400 until i stopped taking Glucophage and solostar. i was diabetic free for 2 years while living abroad. yes had different life style but before having this life style my BS WAS GOING NORMAL! BS ranged between 60 - 100 max even after eating chocolate and all fatty food.

i am desperate, has anyone been in this situation?

any clues? ideas?

thank you for reading.

0 likes, 0 replies

0 Replies

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.