Morning every1

Posted , 2 users are following.

morning every1 

I been up since 4-10 :-( I feel really scared 2day & it won't go away 

I just want 2b normal again & feel like I used 2, how do u all shake it off, please, off 2 doctors 2day as I ave been told the implant in arm can cause panic attacks & aniexty :-( any 1 else no plz x

0 likes, 7 replies

7 Replies

• Posted

I've woke up at 4 everyday anxious and dick for past 3 weeks no sign of it disappearing don't know what to do doc changed tablets yesterday hopefully that will help had to take Valium at 2 this morning still didn't help
    • Posted

Hello luv, how long u been suffering with it all for luv ? 

hope changing ur tablets work luv, I hate waking up early :-( x

• Posted

Ive suffered on and off 18 yrs but always managed to keep going looking after kids and working now can't even clean or anything hit me like a sledgehammer 5 weeks ago how long you been like it
    • Posted

Hey luv, I been like this 8 week about :-( I had enough luv of it thinking can't do it anymore, it's really hard :-( x
  • Posted

I have had this where you wake and boom panic attack and then its gone. usually when im ill or right after. It does just stop out of nowhere as odd as it started. It made me concerned but two other friends i know had had that and said it just stops on its own.it did last A few weeks to the point id stay awake to anout three am hoping id be too tired to wake like that. Still did. But it stopped out of nowhere.one doc told me i was dehydrated and to drink lots of water and give it a few days and it was gone. So maybe that helped it. I have no clue. Happily it just dissapears one day. I have zero knowledge on implants and anxiety.
    • Posted

Ok thank u luv, I really bad this morning, I gonna try get in docs luv, I hope u ok luv x

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.