Morning pain

Posted , 3 users are following.

Is the pain worse when you wake up in the morning

0 likes, 4 replies

4 Replies

• Posted

Of course, before my pain meds to kick in. Takes me an hour or so. Have to drink,, eat, and sometimes fall back asleep.  
  • Posted

Flares mean, upon waking I'm feeling for my pain killers right beside me on the bedside cabinet or under my other pillow next to me.  Ocassionally I can swollow without water, but normally have a glass beside my bed for the purpose of taking painkillers.  I don't even open my eyes!   

If I have to struggle to the loo, I am fortunate my bathroom is 2 - 3 steps from my bedroom (it's like an ensuite).  It's a very small place.

• Posted

Hi Steve 1120 In the mornings pain is quiet bad for me especially in my back and legs. My legs are very stiff I have trouble walking. I find the cold weather doesnt help me pain wise either. take care
  • Posted

Hi steve, yep my pain is horrid in a morning, my feet & legs hurt and hardly work and my upper arms hurt that much i can hardly get my duvet off me.. sad 

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.