Mornings

Posted , 9 users are following.

anybody else have rough mornings with anxiety? my whole body trembles.. racing heart and thoughts? so tiring 😦

1 like, 11 replies

11 Replies

• Posted

Good morning Pam... I've noticed that my anxiety is heightened more in the mornings during my period. This week has been awful..

Hopefully you'll feel better soon

• Posted

Morning ❤i pray you (and the rest of the lovely ladies) feel better soon too!! hugs❤

• Posted

YES!!! ME TO A T!!!!! ITS THE WORST PART OF MY DAY. I EVEN DREAD GOING TO BED AT NIGHT KNOWING HOW BAD I'LL FEEL IN THE MORNING. I WAKE UP AROUND 4AM AND MY MIND IS WONDERING, I WORRY ABOUT EVERYTHING THEN MY STOMACH STARTS TO GET NAUSEOUS. MOST MORNINGS I WAKE UP CRYING. MY HUSBAND ALWAYS KISSES ME GOODBYE WHEN HE LEAVES TO WORK AND I HAD TO ASK HIM NOT TOO BECAUSE I WON'T GO BACK TO SLEEP AND THE ANXIETY SETS IN!! I KNOW I'M NOT GETTING A GOOD NIGHT SLEEP. I WAKE UP SORE ALL OVER. I'M GETTING THE PELLETS TODAY AND I'M PRAYING FOR PEACEFUL MORNINGS AGAIN!!! BEST OF LUCK TO YOU

• Posted

hi kim i am soo sorry!!! I TOTALLY FEEL THE SAME WAY!!!! i feel like im losing my freakin mind!!!! i pray for peace for us all!!!! ❤❤❤❤❤

• Posted

Kimberly, I have exactly the same thing every single morning. I too panic when I go to bed. I feel the trembly feeling bad in my hands, chest and arms. Weak feeling all over. Makes me very anxious. Sending you a big hug!

• Posted

I go thru phases.. But lately mornings are rough. It's like I'm not sleeping at night but I know I am.. So I'm very groggy until the afternoon.. My aniexty/worries are all the time.. It's just BS and I'm sick of it.

• Posted

Don't feel like anxiety I would say a dread feeling is what I get for no apparent reason. I open my eyes a dread fear overwhelms me before I even lift my head out the b ed.

• Posted

this is me & lots of other ladies, i am on an amazing facebook support group, i would highly recommend, with expert advice. THE MENOPAUSE SUPPORT NETWORK. , you will be shocked how common it is x

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.