Morton Neuroma, Hammertoe and plantar fasciitis surgery

Posted , 1 user is following.

Hello!

On 2/18/2021 I had hammertoe surgery,

along with removing a neuroma, and also plantar faciitis surgery. I am having problems and pain that have caused me to bow be afraid to start to try to put pressure on it, im wondering if anyone has gone through the same issues, or am i doing something wrong. should i be concerned. Majority of my pain is at night and early morning which really prevents me from being able to sleep. If I am able to doze off I am waken up from pain. The top of my foot ( where the stitches are still healing and right below the toes ) gets a burning sensation and throbbing pain. I have shooting pain going on also that feels like I’m being shocked. Also my foot will feel frost bitten. I was in the ER last week and was told this is nerve pain, which I’m sure some of it is. But the pain on my foot and also on my toes doesn’t seem like it would be nerve damage . My foot is bruised everywhere so that is also painful.. I also get a pulling pain on both sides of my feet. I’m wonder if some pain is from the dry skin I have. Just wondering if anyone has any tips for sleeping and can give me an insight to this pain. It doesn’t seem to be going anywhere anytime soon really making me regret the surgery

0 likes, 0 replies

0 Replies

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.