Morton's Neuroma?

Posted , 7 users are following.

is there anyone on here who's had a Morton's Neuroma, I'm wondering if I have one my 3rd toe feels stiff and it feels as if I have a stone in my shoe, I know have a lump come up in the middle of the ball if my foot.

0 likes, 21 replies

21 Replies

Prev
  • Posted

Hi I've recently been diagnosed with mortons neuroma. I've had it for two years, I'm getting sick of it I've tried every non surgical treamtment, I'm sick of daily pain any advice 
    • Posted

On 17th December I had surgery to remove a large neuroma, my ultra sound showed nothing but my surgeon said all my symptoms were saying I had one. I was surprised how bug the neuroma was when he showed it to me. I'm feeling very sore at the moment as its very early days and am due back on 29th for checkup.
  • Posted

Has anyone had trouble with their foot healing after removal of Morten Neuroma. I had my removed on 17th December and told it was a large one. Everything went well but the top part of my scar just won't heal and keeps weeping, I don't know up if I should phone the hospital for such a small issue 

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.