Most anxiety gone!!

Posted , 3 users are following.

Hi there!

First off, how are you all?? smile

I am wantring to share some tips on how I dealt and overcame most of my symptoms and what I did to reduce anxiety! Don't get me wrong I still get anxiety each day but it has reduced drastically! I am no longer in so much pain and am able to eat and keep down liquid and food smile

Please comment and let me know how you are doing and if you have any questions, just ask ! xx

0 likes, 4 replies

4 Replies

• Posted

Worth bearing in mind that any personal changes you've made are probably only relevant to you. Also if your selling anything or promoting something (happens a lot) then don't bother, you'll only end up having your thread deleted. One persons story (assuming none of the above is true) on overcoming their anxiety in the real world whilst great for them, really doesn't translate to the rest of the world's anxiety sufferers. Again assuming your not selling or promoting then I'm glad for you, if you are selling or promoting then don't bother replying

• Posted

Hey there, I do not understand why I am not allowed to promote or recommend certain health products on this forum..? I have seen many posts where there have been statements made in regards to natural health supplements and how they either have helped or questioning if they can help. Is this a new thing? I feel like the people in charge of this site don't wont anyone bettering their help because if they did then we would certainly be allowed to share this information sad 

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.