Mouth

Posted , 6 users are following.

Anyone got a tasteless mouth due to a dry mouth issue.

0 likes, 11 replies

11 Replies

• Posted

Sometimes I get a really sour taste and I don’t know what that is all about . Does anyone else know what I am talking about ? X
    • Posted

Do you get Acid Reflux that can cause different taste in the mouth or indigestion. 
    • Posted

I'm having really bad acid reflux that make me afraid to eat. now i reserching about, what to eat and what not to eat. sometimes the pain from acid reflux is so bad it feeling like you are having a heart attack.

• Posted

Oh mine seem to go to go on just to dry and nasty in the mornings Dr is checking my antibodies with blood test rule out immune problems if that is fine they will look down my throat because I have complaining about lumpy feeling in that area it happen after I eat and tends to go away when it's ready I know my saliva glands not working properly due to the dry mouth problem I guess dry throat making it feel that way too,I feel it all cause by hormones to many people complaining for it plus burning mouth.

• Posted

I did have that about two months ago and the dry mouth like my tongue was going to stick to the roof of my mouth.
    • Posted

Hi hyacinth, yes I had that too wake up one morning with my tongue stuck to the roof of my mouth (scary) thank God don't get it now, I hope really dry mouth goes away if brought on by hormones if not by the grace of God he will stop it.

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.