Movable “lump” in breast???

Posted , 3 users are following.

Hi, so i have really bad anxiety when it comes to the lest side of my breast because i get really sharp pains in that area and back in march i thought it was cancer (im 20, if that helps in anyway with my question)

im on my 4th day of my period and i started massaging the left side of my breast when i felt a tiny firm movable lump. i panicked but i couldnt really find it after i took my hand off of it, a similar thing happened last month the day after my period ended but the lump was softer and i lost it again.

i did a frantic search after my period was over for that lump and i felt nothing scary, and im defiently gonna do the same when my period ends this month. But i just wanna know if i should be worried at all??? Whenever i speak to a doctor about breast lumps they always tell me not to worry, but its super hard not to when you feel them. please let me know!! Thank you very much.

0 likes, 1 reply

1 Reply

• Posted

Hi ,this is not a sign of breast cancer .The symptoms of breast cancer is a hard lump which does not move at all.

I know as I went through cancer and a sign of breast cancer is a hard lump and slowly grows .

Hope you feel more confident now ..xx

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.