Moved looming for new doc

Posted , 3 users are following.

I had to move from Portland Oregon to Dallas Texas. Does anyone know any achalasia doctors in the Dallas area?

0 likes, 3 replies

3 Replies

• Posted

Hi Cowgirluc. I live in Dallas and have "probable achalasia." I am searching for best place to do manometry and treatment.  If you find a good doctor in Dallas, I would love to know. I wish you the best. 

• Posted

I have a doc spot on the 26of sept with Dr. Huston Bogus, Jr in Garland I will let you know what he knows about it. I have had that robotic heller due fun. Thing done. I will let you know if and what they do here. I had mine all done in Portland , Oregon. I just moved here out of stessesful marriage while trying to heal. Sure dont need stress with this disease
  • Posted

Hi cowgirluc I live in Central Oregon and go to Portland for treatment of my newly diagnosed Achalasia (in January) but I'm having trouble getting my surgery done. The surgeon keeps doing all these other procedures and I'm getting worse. Was there a particular group or Clinic that helped you in Portland? Thank you

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.